-
February 26th, 2002, 01:08 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Van:
Smackie, I don't even wanna know why you know who that guy is...
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't want you to know why either.
-
February 26th, 2002, 01:12 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Van,
Ok, ok, I'll confess. He was a Hot_Carl troll. There was a time on one of Hot_Carl's threads where he would get visits from Hot Carl, Hot_Carlito, Hot_Carlos, etc. So I made an appearance with Hot_Carlton. He probably had a total of 2 posts. I did a search for a picture of Carlton from Fresh Prince and I found it.
I have a feeling that it is going to change pretty soon. With that picture and the homos from the Herbal Essence commercial, I feel like I am getting gayer by the minute.
-
February 26th, 2002, 02:27 AM
#23
Inactive Member
D Dogg still has too much time on his hands. Poor thing.
-
February 26th, 2002, 09:41 PM
#24
Inactive Member
Sorry I took so long getting back to this...been busy and sick...but I really didn't miss much, eh? Just an advanced tutorial in "Rubber & Glue" smack. Really OV, you should have a lot more in that pouch of tricks than "I'm a snob? Well you're a snob for sayin so!!"
I wasn't necessarily implying you had another nic before OV, but that I hadn't seen "OV" when I started posting in this little world. Just wanted to clear that up, lest you think I'm accusing you of trolling.
Your point about sarcasm being bitter is well made. I don't know what it is about your brand of sarcasm...I like mine with a few more shakes of humor than the kind you serve. Yes, it is very subjective.
SIMS Smack...OV, when you first ran the Sims game on the board, it was fresh, entertaining and worth archiving. However, you kept going, and going, and going, and going...almost as if the only thing you really wanted was the validation from your SIMS triumph. Three sequels, and Die Hard sucked ass too.
To each his on on the Smacktrix...it seemed a little too much script and not enough smack to me, Neo.
Oh, and about cut and paste smack...nothing wrong with it in general. Add me to the list of people who use it from time to time. However, when I think of Cobra, catfish, panther, et al, I don't think of posters that lean on C & P as their primary posting style. It is a shortcut, and when used sparingly can be viciously biting. However, when overused it makes someone seem obtuse and combative. IB comes to mind when cut and paste is discussed, and you have your nose buried right up her ass for second place.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OV:
I've never misconstrued somebody's quote in a way I meant to.</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's pretty good...maybe I should take you off of virtual ignore if you've got some more gems like this in there.
I think you just need to be happy, OV. Why don't you and IB meet up somewheres, catch a drink or three and quote/requote each other until you end up thrashing around in bed? You may be a little less acrid and more tolerable, and she may be a little less stubborn. You guys both have your good points that are being hidden by a mountain of anger and rhetoric; maybe you can bring out the best in each other...
Bottom line here OV, you wanted to know why I thought you a snob...I told you. Case closed.
-
February 26th, 2002, 09:46 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Hey, D, one quick point. Catfish is the KING of cut and paste. s'all. Carry on.
(your description of cut and paste was quite adept)
-
February 26th, 2002, 09:54 PM
#26
Inactive Member
lovejizz, you brought your head up from breathing inkydave's ass long enough to dry hump the board with that post?
Go pass a gallstone.
-
March 18th, 2005, 09:57 PM
#27
Fucking Dick!
ANother bump for the Spring crew
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks